Ophthalmology & Marketing Insights
Want to learn some of our marketing secrets? When we’re not busy writing blogs for your site, we’ll update this page with ophthalmology-focused marketing blogs. Check back often for tips on how to grow your practice.
Friday December 1, 2023
Sharing blogs like the one below can raise awareness about your specialized services and potentially boost patient your bookings.
Other EyeMDPro Marketing Blog Articles
- Wednesday November 8, 2023Sharing blogs like the one below can raise awareness about your specialized services and potentially boost patient your bookings.
- Thursday November 2, 2023Sharing blogs like the one below can raise awareness about your specialized services and potentially boost patient your bookings.
- Tuesday October 17, 2023
- Wednesday September 27, 2023Promoting specialty services in ophthalmology has many benefits. It helps patients learn about treatments beyond regular eye check-ups.
- Monday September 18, 2023Vision therapy isn't just for kids. In this article, we'll explore how vision therapy can enhance adults' visual skills.
- Monday September 11, 2023Your website's initial impression holds the power to either captivate visitors and transform them into loyal patients or steer them toward your competitors. An uninspiring, perplexing, or sluggish website can effortlessly divert potential clients elsewhere.
- Thursday September 7, 202314 Tips for a Successful Event. Mastering Event Branding: Proven Strategies to Supercharge Your Brand's Visibility
- Wednesday August 23, 2023Dry Eye Syndrome, is a commonly overlooked condition. It occurs when the quality of your tear film, responsible for keeping your eyes lubricated, is compromised.
- Friday August 11, 2023Nurturing Clear Vision: Myopia, or nearsightedness, is becoming increasingly prevalent among children. This condition not only affects their immediate vision but also elevates the risk of severe eye issues in the future.
- Wednesday August 2, 2023Our team of eye care experts has put together a free campaign with everything you need to run a successful campaign. Easy to download and packed with engaging content and vibrant designs to help elevate your practice.
- Friday July 28, 2023Every child deserves to be set up for success for the new school year, and scheduling your child for a comprehensive pediatric eye exam will help them achieve it.
- Tuesday July 25, 2023Are you ready to take your eye care marketing to new heights? We've got something special just for you: our brand-new ebook, available for free download!
- Wednesday July 19, 2023Glasses and lasik surgery are both options to correct vision issues. Each option to correct vision has some advantages and disadvantages.
- Wednesday July 12, 2023At EyeMDPro, we're all about empowering our clients to make informed decisions when choosing a marketing provider.
- Wednesday July 5, 2023This article might scare you, and we hope it does - just enough to motivate you to wear proper eye protection against the sun.
- Thursday June 29, 2023Do you need help filling your appointment schedule while your local competitors are fully booked? It's time to up your digital marketing game!
- Thursday June 22, 2023June brings with it, not only the first day of summer, but also National Sunglasses Day.
- Wednesday June 14, 2023Are you ready to take your eye care marketing to new heights? We've got something special just for you: our brand-new ebook, available for free download!
- Thursday June 8, 2023We recently wrote a blog, How to Reach Locals Looking for Elective Surgeries, and the one thing we got the most feedback about was the brief section about Google Ads. Why? Because it’s some of the most cost effective advertising money can buy…and it works.
- Tuesday May 30, 2023What are typical pediatric eye emergencies? You’ve likely experienced occasional visual “floaters” or flashes and may have wondered what they were and if they’re a cause for concern. They look like tiny lines, shapes, shadows, or specks that appear to be drifting in the visual field. More often than not, seeing floaters is a normal…
- Thursday May 25, 2023Your practice manager keeps your office running smoothly. Show them your appreciation by nominating them for Practice Manager of the Year for the chance to win a Grand Prize of $2500, a 2nd prize of $1000 or 3rd prize of $1000!
- Thursday May 18, 2023Does this sound familiar: you’ve been working so hard finding and nurturing relationships with co-management partners, that you haven’t spent as much time focusing on capturing elective patients. We don’t blame you—you’re an MD, not a Marketing guru.
- Thursday May 11, 2023Need some inspiration to attract high revenue Scleral Lens patients & become known for specialized services in your local community?
- Thursday May 4, 2023Everybody loves an expert. Think Oprah Winfrey or Warren Buffet. These experts are household names. By developing your expertise, your practice can be a trusted household name too (well, locally, at least).
- Wednesday April 26, 2023Now more than ever, the quality of your practice’s online presence is the difference between booking an appointment or losing out to the competition. For decades, Google has changed the way patients find businesses (including optometrists). It's important to stay ahead of the curve with the latest Google features and updates to keep your search ranking high.
- Thursday April 13, 2023It's important to stay ahead of the curve with the latest Google features and updates to keep your search ranking high.
- Thursday April 6, 2023Our world is dominated by all things online, but the fact is face-to-face experiences still count… a lot! Live events are still around for a reason–they work.
- Wednesday March 29, 2023Your practice manager keeps your office running smoothly. Show them your appreciation by nominating them for Practice Manager of the Year for the chance to win a Grand Prize of $2500, a 2nd prize of $1000 or 3rd prize of $1000!
- Thursday March 23, 2023EyeCarPro’s spring marketing campaigns hone in on these pain points using strategic marketing content to get you found sooner and fill up your appointments faster.
- Tuesday March 14, 2023As an ophthalmologist, you understand that referrals from local optometrists, general practitioners and other MDs are an integral for practice growth. EyeMDPro has some digital marketing tips to help you build strong relationships with local referrers to maximize referrals.
- Thursday March 9, 2023Looking to reach more local Orthokeratology patients? Use this free campaign to let them know how you can help them.
- Tuesday February 28, 2023We’ll be in New York March 16th-19th at the Jacob Javits Convention Center!
- Wednesday February 22, 2023As an ophthalmologist, you’re dedicated to providing high-quality eye care to patients. You also need to market your practice effectively to reach new referrers, attract new patients and keep existing ones coming back. And of course, you still have to be profitable.
- Wednesday February 15, 2023Vision that is impaired and can’t be corrected requires adjustments to daily life. Here are some facts and tips for coping with low vision.
- Thursday February 9, 2023February is AMD Awareness Month, remind patients—and let local prospects know—that you’re here to help them.
- Thursday January 26, 2023If you’ve been following the news, you’ve seen that AI has been everywhere in the past few months. This is all thanks to the rise of conversational AI language models like ChatGPT.
- Thursday January 19, 2023Download our Strategic Marketing Guide to learn exactly how we market practices. We don’t mind giving away our secrets because you’d have to be an eye care expert to implement them—which you are! Whether you’re a do-it-yourself’er or don’t-do-it-yourself’er, this guide is a perfect start for long-term growth.
- Thursday January 5, 2023We don't need to tell you that every missed appointment is lost revenue. On the plus side, the hard work is done and you're successfully booking appointments. With a few tweaks to your processes you can retain and realize the number of appointments you book.
- Thursday December 22, 2022In the classic movie, A Christmas Story, all little Ralphie Parker wanted was a BB gun for Christmas. “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid,” was the oft-repeated response by adults throughout the film. And for good reason! A study published in the December 2019 issue of Pediatrics found that between 1990-2016, more than 360,000 records of children harmed with BB guns and other “non-powder firearms.”
- Thursday December 22, 2022Download our Strategic Marketing Guide to learn exactly how we market practices. We don’t mind giving away our secrets because you’d have to be an eye care expert to implement them—which you are! Whether you’re a do-it-yourself’er or don’t-do-it-yourself’er, this guide is a perfect start for long-term growth.
- Thursday December 8, 2022‘Tis the season for giving, and parents, grandparents, family and friends need to know that certain toys and games can pose a serious risk to children’s health and eyesight.
- Monday November 28, 2022Winter is around the corner, bringing with it Dry Eye, which on a good day can have your patients’ eyes feeling drier than a bucket of sand. And chances are, some of your patients don’t necessarily realize that Dry Eye is a treatable condition, or won’t book an appointment for it without a nudge. Our eye care experts put together a free Dry Eye campaign to let them know how you can help, designed to capture their business when their need for you is high.
- Thursday November 24, 2022Our best deals of the year—and a chance to win a Grand Prize of a CustomPro website or 1 FREE month of Service!
- Tuesday November 15, 2022Hiring the wrong person won’t just decrease your practice’s productivity, it also compromises your brand’s reputation, leading to a less than stellar experience. When you’re forced to rehire, there’s the stress of finding the right candidate and training them, while trying to maintain the morale of your current staff.
- Friday November 11, 2022Our best deals of the year—and a chance to win a Grand Prize of a CustomPro website or 1 FREE month of Service!
- Thursday November 3, 2022Want to know the one secret to growth marketing? Comprehensive omni-channel marketing plans. Okay, that “one secret” is admittedly many recurring marketing activities. And yes, we’ll still break the plan down for you. We're comfortable giving away the recipe for marketing success because only an eye care expert can replicate the results.
- Wednesday October 26, 2022Time is running out for your patients’ 2022 insurance benefits. Finish off the year with a full calendar by telling your patients to use it or lose it!Time is running out for your patients’ 2022 insurance benefits. Finish off the year with a full calendar by telling your patients to use it or lose it!
- Wednesday October 19, 2022If you’re an ophthalmologist, and anything like the MDs we work with, you are 100% too busy to trust your marketing to an agency without eye care expertise. Luckily, you found us here at EyeMDPro. Haven’t heard of us yet? That’s okay, maybe you’ve heard of our sister company. As EyeCarePro, we’ve helped thousands of…
- Wednesday October 5, 2022What are typical pediatric eye emergencies? Eyes and their surrounding skin are some of the most delicate organs in the body. Many classic sports moves put children’s eyes in the line of danger, such as whizzing balls, shooting darts, and swinging bats or rackets. Even peaceful recreation, such as lying by the poolside or on…
- Wednesday September 28, 2022SEO is a funny concept. Everyone knows that they have to do it, but what it is can vary depending on who you ask. A common thread in SEO for eye care marketing is the notion that if you’re not ranked #1, or even on the first page, you won’t get any clicks. And that’s…
- Thursday September 8, 2022Getting your social media post seen used to be as easy as clicking 'post.' Your patients expect your content to be current, but it takes time to do it properly and it's increasingly more difficult to work with the algorithm to be seen. Read our blog with tips to boost your social channels and stay top-of-mind with patients as you advertise your services and promotions
- Monday July 18, 2022Out of all the things we hear regularly from our eye care professional clients, one thing that recently got us thinking was the singular desire to own a website with custom design and branding. It doesn’t surprise us that you want a site that’s beautiful and unique. But it does make us wonder why so…
- Friday July 1, 2022Start Growing In Part 1 of our metaverse series, we explained what the metaverse is and how it’s starting to shape the way businesses interact with their customers. In Part 2, we cover the exciting advancements the metaverse brings to the field of eye care. A New Look for Eye Care In our last article,…
- Tuesday June 14, 2022If you’ve kept an eye on the news recently, you’ve probably heard the term “metaverse” tossed around. You may be wondering, “What exactly is the metaverse, and should I be concerned with it?” In Part 1, we answer all your burning questions about this new space where business meets technology. The Eye Care of the…